Toyota Express Maintenance
Right Price. Right Quality. Right Now.
Labadie Toyota Express Maintenance Difference
Your time is valuable. So when your Toyota or Scion needs factory-scheduled maintenance or minor repairs, don't let it slow you down. Toyota Express Maintenance offers everything you need to keep you moving. All from the one place you trust to do it right -- Labadie Toyota Scion in mid-Michigan.
If you live or work in the mid-Michigan area you can rest assured that servicing your vehicle at Labadie Toyota Scion will allow you to quickly hit the road with confidence. Contact us today to schedule your next Toyota or Scion maintenance service visit. We have the right price, provide the right quality, and can do it right now!
We cover a lot of ground
Our Toyota-trained technicians are deployed in a "pit crew" approach, to ensure your vehicle receives rapid and accurate service. Toyota Express Maintenance services include:
- Oil & Filter Change
- Brake Inspection
- Tire Rotation
- Fluids Inspected & Replenished
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
Contact our service department for details on all Toyota Express Maintenance services offered.
Why is vehicle servicing important?
Regular maintenance is essential to obtaining the highest level of performance, safety and reliability from your Toyota or Scion. It can also increase your vehicle's resale value. With proper maintenance and care, your vehicle will last longer and deliver more dependable, economical performance. In addition to scheduled maintenance, your vehicle requires ongoing general maintenance such as fluid checks and visual inspection. Following the manufacturer's recommendations will allow you to enjoy maximum reliability and peace of mind from your Toyota or Scion for many years to come.
What are the benefits of using synthetic oil?
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 0W-20 is specifically formulated for your Toyota or Scion to meet the requirements of today's new engine technology:
- It improves fuel economy by increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil system = more miles per gallon.
- It reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout the engine to help prevent engine deposits = more engine protection.
- It helps to protect the engine during extreme operating conditions.
- It provides a quicker oil flow to critical parts of the vehicle resulting in faster starts and better overall engine protection over a wide variety of temperatures?more stability under a wide range of temperature conditions.
- It is easier on the environment and your wallet. For many consumers, the change to synthetic oil permits extending the oil drain intervals, which means a reduced waste stream and cost of ownership.